The government is serious about prosecuting citizens charged with Driving
Under the Influence (DUI) and Driving While Ability Impaired (DWAI). A
conviction for DUI or DWAI can have grave consequences on your future. So,
if you are charged with a DUI/DWAI, vehicular homicide, or vehicular
assault, hire a skilled Colorado Springs DUI lawyer right away. Maher &
Maher Law is experienced with handling the nuances of DUI/DWAI cases. Take
a look at some of our DUI case results and client reviews.
Are you searching for a DUI attorney near me? Here at Maher & Maher Law, we
have a top-rated Colorado Springs DUI lawyer who has spent years both
prosecuting and defending DUI/DWAI, felony DUI, vehicular homicide, and
vehicular assault cases. Not only is Joe an accomplished trial lawyer but
he has worked intentionally to develop specific DUI defense capabilities:
- Joe has successfully completed the Standardized Field Sobriety Testing (SFST) and Detection course that DUI officers must complete.
- Joe has successfully completed the SFST Instructor Development course that the most experienced DUI officers complete.
- Joe has successfully completed the Advanced Roadside Impaired Driving Enforcement (ARIDE) course that advanced DUI officers must complete.
- Joe has successfully completed the Axion Laboratories Forensic Chromatography course in Chicago, IL. Gas Chromatography is the testing method Colorado forensic laboratories use to test a driver’s blood specimens for blood alcohol content (BAC).
- Joe was voted by his peers as one of Colorado Springs’ top DUI attorneys in Colorado Springs Magazine’s 2023 Top Attorney voting.
Joe is passionate about defending DUI/DWAI cases – he understands them inside and out and he will fight to protect your rights. Put a Colorado Springs DUI Attorney to work for you who knows and can defend against the government’s strategy and tactics.
Call Maher & Maher Law, PC at 719-301-7500 today for a free consultation.